Monday, November 16, 2009

Google Forms

For my Professional Development Plan I explored Google Forms to see how it can be incorporated in my future classroom.

Google Forms is a great resource for it allows you to make an online quiz and share it with all of your students. They then can take the quiz, and the results will be sent straight to th teacher. For some quiz formats the students can be given the answers to see how well they did right after they complete the assessment.

To explore Google Forms, I created my own assessment. I chose to create my assessment on the algebraic standards of factoring polynomials to better relate to my future classroom. Creating the form was very easy, and did not take a lot of outside research (tutorials, Google info) to figure out how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment